Shadbolt acoustic panels are sound-absorbing and designed to reduce sound reflection from walls and ceilings.
They help to improve acoustics by controlling reverberation times in rooms and by meeting the need for sound absorption in circulation spaces.
- Panels are purpose-made for each project, and designs can be varied to meet the acoustic requirements of individual spaces.
- Perforation designs can be tuned by acoustic engineers to provide optimum performance to suit the room size and purpose.
- Can be used to meet the requirements of Building Regulations, particularly for schools and residential buildings.
- Also for use in auditoriums, concert halls, assembly halls, conference rooms, offices, public buildings, hotels and sports halls.
- Available in a large range of veneers, which can be fully matched with doors, frames, skirtings and fittings if required.
- Other finishes in an almost unlimited range of colours allow designers freedom to achieve any desired aesthetic effects.
- Acoustic (sound insulating) doors can also be supplied, see Acoustic doors and doorsets.