The construction of Shadmaster fire door leaves gives considerable freedom to incorporate glazed openings without any reduction in performance or permissible leaf size. The Shadmaster Glazing System (SGS) has been specially developed to provide a number of features:
- Identical appearance of glazing for E30 (FD30), E60 (FD60) and non-fire rated doors.
- Large glazed areas with no reduction in fire performance or permitted leaf size.
- Freedom of design including ladder frame apertures, multiple panes and shaped apertures.
- A wide choice of bead profiles in addition to those illustrated.
- Supplied complete with wired, clear semi-insulating or clear insulating glass.
Examples of glazing apertures :