CLASS 1 AND CLASS 0 PANELS
These Shadbolt panels achieve Class 1 or Class 0 flame spread performance without the use of impregnation treatments or intumescent lacquers. The panels preserve the natural beauty of our wood veneers and ensure a consistent appearance throughout a scheme.
- Panels can be used as linings to brick or block walls, in stud partitions, or in proprietary partition systems.
- Panels can also be used for casings to columns, radiators, ducts etc.
- Class 1 or Class 0 performance means that panels can be used as wall linings in any location without restriction under Building Regulations B2.
- Preservation of the natural beauty and variety of wood veneer.
- Abrasion resistance and durability is equal to standard finishes.
- The same finish can be provided on doors, frames, non fire-rated panels, trims and skirtings, giving consistent appearance throughout a scheme.
- Excellent mechanical performance and stability in varying temperature and humidity conditions.
- Also available with FSC certification subject to special order.