THE SHADBOLT DOOR RANGE
Shadbolt manufacture a range of high-quality and high-performance doors and doorsets. They are ideal for internal use in residential, commercial, healthcare, education and hotel buildings.
- All are available as doorsets for assured performance, purpose-made for each project.
- High quality appearance: veneered doors, matched throughout a scheme, or paint lacquer and other finishes, flush or panelled doors, glazed apertures.
- Exceptional size range including storey height doors.
- Fire resisting doors up to 60 minutes for standard construction or 120 minutes for heavier construction.
- Acoustic doors up to 35dB standard and 44dB high-performance.
- Good durability, security and mechanical performance.
- Door performance assured by extensive independent testing and authoritative assessments.
- Complete schemes: matching or complementing frames, skirtings, architraves, trims and wall panels.
- Special purpose doors for security, accessibility, hygiene etc.
Click on a door described below to go to detailed information.
Shadcore doors and doorsets
Shadcore doors offer the same benefits as ENcore and are available in larger sizes, with greater glazed areas.
ENcore doors and doorsets
Shadbolt ENcore doors provide fire performance up to 60 minutes within an extensive size envelope.
High performance FD90 and FD120 fire doorsets
These provide 90 or 120 minutes fire resistance, fully tested and certificated. Supplied as factory-assembled doorsets only, to ensure fire performance.
Shadmaster doors and doorsets
Shadmaster doors have a solid narrow laminboard core construction and may be used where exceptionally large sizes are required.
Shadmaster can also be supplied as sliding doors, single or double.
Acoustic doors and doorsets
Our standard doors fitted with acoustic perimeter seals provide good sound insulation suitable for most applications. High-performance acoustic doors offer a higher level of sound insulation (up to 44dB) where required, eg in top-level offices, auditoriums and plant rooms. Acoustic doors can also provide 30 or 60 minutes fire resistance.
Shadbolt can supply doorsets which help to meet the requirements of legislation and building regulations for accessibility. In addition they can provide fire and smoke protection and acoustic performance where needed.
Panelled doors and doorsets
Ideal for new buildings where quality of appearance and high performance are important. They are also invaluable for refurbishment of historic buildings, where they are sympathetic to existing materials whilst achieving modern performance standards.
Residential panelled doors and doorsets
These combine a traditional panelled appearance with modern construction and materials. The range also includes contemporary styles.
They are designed to enhance high quality residential interiors and can be used throughout the home - living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms. They are also ideal for hotels.
Partitioning doors and doorsets
We have developed doors and frames which are compatible with a number of well-known standard demountable partition systems and which match their performance.
These doors allow co-ordination of appearance and performance with doors in the permanent construction.
Doors can be installed direct in metal partition framing, or supplied with compatible timber frames.
Special purpose doors
Special-purpose doors are available, for example:
- Security doors (internal entrance doors for apartments)
- Healthcare doors
- Clean room doors