ENcore DOORS AND DOORSETS
ENcore is a solid core door providing fire resistance up to 60 minutes in an extensive size range. The doors also have excellent mechanical and acoustic performance. Available as door leaves only or as doorsets, and matching non-fire doors are available.
- Consistent and durable chipboard core construction does not require additional subfacings or internal framing.
- Independent third party fire test reports or assessments can be provided for every individual door type supplied, even though purpose-made.
- Doors with resistance to cold smoke are also available, as required in many applications.
- Doors also achieve high levels of acoustic and mechanical performance, strength and dimensional stability.
- Glazed apertures can be included without compromising performance.
- Rounded vertical edges to doors and frames (option) improve impact resistance of edges and reduce risk of injury to persons in the event of accidental heavy contact.
- Fire performance assured by Exova BM TRADA Q-Mark UKAS-accredited certification scheme, or an equivalent.
- Special-purpose doors are available for sound insulation, clean rooms and secure internal entrance doors.