SHADCORE DOORS AND DOORSETS
Shadcore is a solid core door which can provide fire resistance up to 60 minutes in an extensive size range. The doors also have excellent mechanical and acoustic performance. Available as door leaves only or as doorsets, and matching non-fire doors are available.
- Shadcore allows a more extensive size range than our ENcore doors, with larger glazing areas possible.
- Concealed hinges and steel frames are permitted.
- Fire doors can be supplied with postformed PVC laminate facings for greater impact resistance.
- Consistent and durable graduated-density chipboard core construction does not require additional subfacings or internal framing.
- Independent third party fire test reports or assessments can be provided for every individual door type supplied, even though purpose-made.
- Doors with resistance to cold smoke are also available, as required in many applications.
- Doors achieve high levels of mechanical performance, strength and dimensional stability.
- Acoustic doors, with fire resistance if required, can also be supplied.
- Glazed apertures can be included without compromising performance.
- Rounded vertical edges to doors and frames (optional) improve impact resistance and reduce risk of injury in the event of accidental heavy contact.
- Fire performance assured by Exova BM TRADA Q-Mark UKAS-accredited certification scheme, or an equivalent.