SHADMASTER DOORS AND DOORSETS
Shadmaster doors and doorsets combine exceptional fire resistance, accuracy, stability and mechanical performance with an outstanding quality of appearance.
- Door leaf accuracy is exceptional: maximum permitted deviations in flatness and squareness are less than half those permitted by BS 5277 and 5278.
- Door leaves can be supplied in extended sizes, including storey height, without compromising performance.
- The standard Shadmaster construction combines high performance for fire resistance, sound insulation and mechanical properties.
- Fire resistance of up to 120 minutes in an exceptional range of purpose-made sizes, based on extensive tests and assessments.
- Door leaves of co-ordinated appearance can be used throughout a scheme, irrespective of performance for individual doors.
- Glazed apertures can be included without compromising performance.
- Can be supplied as doorsets complete with frames, seals and ironmongery, glazing where required, with validated fire performance, and generally fully finished.
- Shadmaster can also be supplied as sliding doors, single or double.