Doors & Doorsets
Shadbolt manufacture a range of high-quality and high-performance doors and doorsets. They are ideal for internal use in residential, commercial, healthcare, education and hotel buildings.
- All are available as doorsets for assured performance, purpose-made for each project.
- High quality appearance: veneered doors, matched throughout a scheme, or paint lacquer and other finishes, flush or panelled doors, glazed apertures.
- Exceptional size range including storey height doors.
- Fire resisting doors up to 60 minutes for standard construction or 120 minutes for heavier construction.
- Acoustic doors up to 35dB standard and 44dB high-performance.
- Good durability, security and mechanical performance.
- Door performance assured by extensive independent testing and authoritative assessments.
- Complete schemes: matching or complementing frames, skirtings, architraves, trims and wall panels.
- Special purpose doors for security, accessibility, hygiene etc.
Shadbolt veneered panels have been used in a wide variety of prestigious projects for wall lining, ceilings and partitions, furniture and fittings.
The purpose-made panels achieve a higher quality of appearance with a wealth of choice in veneers. They can be fully matched with other features such as doors, frames, skirtings and furniture, achieving a harmonious and unified appearance.
Shadbolt have the skill and experience, and the unrivalled stocks of wood veneers, enabling us to produce complete matched door and panel schemes, together with matching door frames, skirtings and other components.
It is the variations from leaf to leaf which give veneers their special qualities. The effect depends on expertise in the selection of the timber, the method of cutting and matching the veneer leaves, and the skill in using the natural variations of the material to produce the finest effects.
All Shadbolt veneered doors and panels are automatically matched throughout a contract at no extra cost (unless otherwise specified), using where possible elevational and general layout drawings.
Shadbolt's strong craft base enables us to produce any form of matching required, together with inlays, marquetry and parquetry panels.
We recommend early consultation with our specialist advisory team who are always available to discuss veneer design, cutting and matching.