WALL PANELS - GENERAL
Shadbolt veneered panels are purpose-made, and provide a wall lining equalling the high quality and appearance of our veneered doors.
- Panels can be used for wall linings, ceilings, and in stud partitions and proprietary partition systems.
- Panels can also be supplied for making reception desks, screens, furniture and fittings by others.
- A higher quality of veneer can be attained with a much wider choice of species than for off-the-shelf panels.
- The specifier has full freedom of choice to select desired veneers.
- Panels specially produced for each project are made to the full size required, veneered and matched at finished size.
- Each set of panels is veneered from one log or matching logs, ensuring a unified appearance with continuity of grain.
- Panels can be fully matched with doors, frames, skirtings and furniture.
- Preformed and postformed shaped panels can be supplied for many uses including casings to columns, heating and air conditioning units.
- Security panels can also be supplied.