At Shadbolt, our fleet of delivery vehicles operate to the highest standards of safety, quality and risk reduction.
Consistently compliant to the Construction Logistics and Community Safety (CLOCS) Standard for many years, Shadbolt have now been awarded CLOCS Champion status to attest to our commitment to investing in the safe operation of our delivery vehicles (Download our CLOCS Champion certificate).
For vehicle operators to comply with the CLOCS Standard, they must commit to the following:
- requires formal accreditation through FORS or equivalent
- provides evidence of a quality operation
- helps with selection of the most effective safety equipment
- ensures drivers receive appropriate supplementary training
- requires the collection and reporting of collision data to inform ‘lessons to be learned’
- reduces risk to protect drivers and reputation
- provides competitive advantage when bidding for work and opportunity to influence client procurement
- ensure all journeys are compliant with the CLOCS Standard (by addressing management, driver, vehicle and operations issues), meeting the requirements described as Silver in the FORS Standard
- provide acceptable evidence of compliance as defined/specified by each procurer
Find out more about the CLOCS scheme by visiting their website.