Shadbolt veneered panels have been used in a wide variety of prestigious projects for wall lining, ceilings, partitions, furniture and fittings.
The purpose-made panels achieve a higher quality of appearance with a wealth of choice in veneers. They can be fully matched with other features such as doors, frames, skirting and furniture, achieving a harmonious and unified appearance.
Shadbolt veneered panels are purpose-made, and provide a wall lining equalling the high quality and appearance of our veneered doors. Panels are specially produced for each project are made to the full size required, veneered and matched at finished size.
By using veneered wall and ceiling panels from Shadbolt, specifiers can attain a higher quality of veneer with a much wider choice of species than for off-the-shelf panels, providing the full freedom to select desired veneers.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SHADBOLT PANEL SPECIFICTIONS
BENEFITS OF SHADBOLT PANELS
- A higher quality of veneer can be attained with a much wider choice of species than for off-the-shelf panels.
- The specifier has full freedom of choice to select desired veneers.
- Panels specially produced for each project are made to the full size required, veneered and matched at finished size.
- Each set of panels is veneered from one log or matching logs, ensuring a unified appearance with continuity of grain.
- Panels can be fully matched with doors, frames, skirtings and furniture.
- Preformed and postformed shaped panels can be supplied for many uses including casings to columns, heating and air conditioning units.
- Security panels can also be supplied.